Take Down Notice
DOOMLINGS – REPORTING CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
REPORT A CLAIM
We take claims of infringement of someone’s rights seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement or trademark infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from our Services (as defined here) infringe your copyright or trademark, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Services by submitting written notification to our Agent designated below.
In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) and Article 17 of EU Copyright Directive (Directive (EU) 2019/790 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 April 2019) the written notice (the "Take Down Notice") must include substantially the following:
Your physical or electronic signature.
Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.
Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Court for the judicial district in which your address is located and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the Website with the complaint at issue.
We may restore the removed content if the party filing the Take Down Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees)